Sun, Dec 10|
Begin at Riverside on Fort Moore
Tour of Homes 2023
Join the Fort Moore Spouses Club for a tour of 10 gorgeous historic holiday homes along with an opportunity to tour the first floor of Riverside, the residence of the Maneuver Center of Excellence Commanding General. Learn the history of these homes while taking in their beauty.
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2023, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Begin at Riverside on Fort Moore, 100 Vibbert Ave, Fort Moore, GA 31905, USA
About the Event
Join the Fort Moore Spouses Club for a tour of 10 gorgeous historic holiday homes.
You will also have the opportunity to tour the main level of Riverside, the residence of the Maneuver Center of Excellence Commanding General.
Learn the history of these charming homes while taking in their beauty. Snacks and drinks will be offered at select homes along the tour.
When and Where: Sunday, 10 Dec 2023 5pm-9pm mandatory check-in at 4pm at Riverside.
RSVP by 27 November 2023. Advance purchase is optimal to be placed with the people you’d like in your group.
Who: Military, retired, dependents, and open to the public.
- Base access is required.
- A personal vehicle is necessary to get to each of the homes on the tour.
- Children must be on their best behavior and within view of parents at all times.
- Touching items within the home is not allowed.
- We kindly ask you stay within the permitted areas of the home.
Ticket prices: $20 for 18+
Lap babies are welcome and free, but baby wearing is recommended. (No strollers are allowed on the tour.) $15 for 12-17 years of age.
Details about the Tour
- Riverside (100 Vibbert Ave) is the check-in point for the start of this tour. You will have the opportunity to view the main level of Riverside and pick up your tickets for the tour.
- Ticketholders for this event will be placed in 10 different groups and will start at a designated starting point along the tour.
- You will have 15 minutes to view each home and you will have 10 minutes to move to the next home on the route.
- Please stay in order! (Do not switch houses on your given route, stay on the route you are given.)
- Once at the home, the host/guides will give you a semi-guided walking tour that will include stairs.
- Please be mindful of off-limits areas and the allotted time so you aren’t late to your next tour stop.
- Please park in the large grassy lot directly across the street from Riverside.
- You will be placed in 1 of 10 groups.
- Group sizes are dependent on the number of tickets sold and will be determined later.
- You must stay in the designated group. If you would like to be grouped with friends and family, it is recommended to order tickets together all at once ahead of the RSVP deadline.
- If you order more than 10 tickets at once (i.e. you will have a group larger than 10 people going together, your group WILL be split up)
- Please list the name of everyone you are buying a ticket for in the comments section at ticket checkout so you can be grouped together.
- If you are ordering your ticket individually but hope to be with a particular group of people when our team selects groups, please list the names of the people you’d like to be placed with in the comments section of the checkout screen. We will do our best to group everyone together but it’s not a guarantee.
- Unless you have 10 people in your group, you will be placed with people you may not know. (You do not have to drive or carpool with these people, but they will only tour the homes with you as a group)
- A car and base access are required.
- You will use your personal vehicle to get to each of the 10 homes on East Main Post along the tour.
- Car-pooling is not necessary but a great idea for groups to travel together.
- A representative for each group can pick up tickets for their group at Riverside or tickets can be picked up individually.
- Some hosts have animals. All animals will be confined during the tour but please refer to your brochure to determine whether a cat or dog is present for those with allergies.
- Bathrooms are only available at designated homes so please use the bathroom in advance and refer to the brochure for bathrooms along the tour.
Please reach out to Lauren Horner, the Fort Moore Spouses Club Tour of Homes Chair with any questions regarding this
year’s tour. She can be reached at email@example.com